About Fairfax Electricians – S & S Electric
S & S Electric is a residential and commercial electrical company that was established in 1991 and since then our team has been providing every customer with prompt response, on time appointments and a desire to bring back old fashioned service and quality. Customer service is the highest priority in our company and to keep this in mind, we following these guidelines:
- We are fully licensed
- We carry commercial liability insurance
- We do not hide behind voice mail
- We show up when we say we will
- We do not use high pressure sales and scare tactics
- We do not perform unnecessary repairs just to increase sales
- We will always work to the highest standards
We will do all your electrical work personally to guarantee an excellent job for you. All the electrical materials we install for your project will be the finest that are available. We are the #1 choice for Fairfax electrical repairs and electrician services in Silver Spring.
To be the leader of electrical service companies by providing electrical and lighting service that exceeds our customers’ expectations, in a timely manner and at an economical cost. We will be characterized by a commitment towards people, including customers, suppliers, and employees.
We integrate business values and far-reaching responsibilities in a principled approach to service. All members live and commit to a Code of Ethics that’s part of every aspect of business and community.
The Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, in existence for 100 years, is a membership-based organization that advocates for, and works with, our member businesses. We are approximately 1000 members strong, representing businesses of all sizes.
Why Fairfax Homeowners Should Hire Us For Their Electrical Services
We offer worry free, up-front prices for your peace of mind. We charge by the actual job, not the hour. The price you are quoted is the price you pay. We insist that our customers know the cost before we start the actual repair. That way you don’t pay extra if the job takes longer than expected in the event we have to leave your house to get parts. That saves you MONEY.
Quality Electrical Work That is Guaranteed
We guarantee that you will be happy with our services. If not, we will return to do the job again to your complete satisfaction. Our minimum warranty is two years or an extended Life Time Warranty is available.
Professional Code of Ethics
- We will serve our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will deliver to our customer all that we promised through value-added services.
- We will perform our work to meet the technical codes or better.
- We will explore each customer situation to sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problems, the scope of the assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- We will respect each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean as we found them